Sessions for the Women’s Business Cohort will be held IN PERSON & VIRTUALLY
Sessions for the Women’s Business Cohort will be held IN PERSON.
Join Bmore Empowered ‘s
Women’s Business Cohort
Dates: April 2023-October 2023
Max Number: 10 women
Graduation Date: Fall 2023
Audience: Baltimore-based Black women in the ideation phase of their small businesses looking for support and community.
about the program
The Women’s Business Cohort is a 6-month incubator program for 10 Baltimore-based Black women business owners*. Sessions include:
- One-on-One Mentoring with an existing Black woman business owner with regular meetings (in-person or Zoom)
- Partnering with another cohort member for support and collaboration
- Crafting your business from these stages: Ideation—>Creation—>Launch.
- Self-care activities, Mindfulness rituals, lifestyle guidance
- Financial education, Life-Skills, Business start-up procedures (business plan, local regulations, and laws, local business resources)
- Bi-Monthly in-person sessions and bi-monthly virtual home assignments
At the end of the 6 months, each participant will receive working capital to support their business operations (web design, materials, professional services, etc.). The participants will invest a nominal fee to attend the program.
Participants will partner up to present a free community workshop using the skills they’ve received during the program.
*program details subject to change
Interested in supporting the program? Find out how in our Sponsor Kit!
Women’s Business Cohort Waitlist Form
Please submit your inquiries to join the WBC by filling out your information in the brief form below. If you have any additional questions please reach out Here.